Cloth-eez Birth to 15 Pounds Bundle - Organic Natural
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is all you need to cloth diaper from birth to about 5 months old in organic unbleached cotton.
This bundle is for those who know they want to use natural cloth diapers.
Definition: The diaper is the absorbent part and the cover is the waterproof part that goes over the diaper.
Note: The Size Two Cloth-eez Wrap is out of stock so we swapped that for a Thirsties Duo Wrap size Two in white which is very similar.
This bundle includes 6 dozen prefolds, 10 diaper covers, 48 cloth wipes and some diaper fasteners:
- 1 dozen Newbie grey edge (Why this size? New babies are little, even 9 pound newborn babies are still newborn babies. This 2-6-2 ply layering is trim and great at first. Considered a large preemie size, they are excellent if baby is early. Fold down the front as needed and that helps keep the cover away from the cord stump. You can use two at once as baby begins to grow wet more heavily- called double-diapering. Newbie are also nice a post-partum or period pads, too! Then later use them as doublers all the way to potty learning. You will already have the doublers on hand when you need them by owning some Newbie size.)
- 2 dozen Newborn orange edge prefolds (Why these? They are the perfect newborn diaper for the first 4-6 weeks and this is the backbone of your newborn diaper stash.)
- 1 dozen Novice light green edge prefolds (Why these? This dozen ensures that you have enough diapers and you don't run out. New babies go through a lot of diapers in a day! Babies also grow quickly so when baby suddenly outgrows the newborn prefolds you have something that fits and you can get them on a new baby even though they'll be a bit big. Although newborn babies still get fed and changed during the night, sometimes babies do sleep a longer stretch and these diapers are bigger and more absorbent than the newborn orange edge so they are great for those times when you can go longer between changes.
- 2 dozen Small yellow edge prefold (so you have 3 dozen of the "small" sizes total with 2 being yellow edge and 1 dozen being light green edge.)
- 3 Cloth-eez Wraps size Zero - these are for the cord time and will fit until about 10 pounds or so. These are used over the Newbie grey edge and the Newborn Orange Edge prefolds
- 6 Cloth-eez Wraps size One - these are used from birth to about 15 pounds over any of the prefolds in the kit.
- 1 Cloth-eez Wrap size Two - this can be used at the smallest rise setting over either the Novice light green or Small yellow edge prefolds but will also continue to be used over the medium prefolds you'll buy later on. We include this because babies sometimes grow overnight and you need the next size on hand suddenly It is good to have a spare in the next size so that you can recognize when it's time for the next size. You can use a cover that is too big on baby and make it work, but you can't if it's too small. Having an extra on hand in the next size up is a good idea and it adjusts down quite well.
- 4 packs Cloth-eez Birdseye Wipes made of organic unbleached, 12 wipes per pack which is 48 wipes. Yes, you need this many. You'll use them all the time and keep using them all the way to potty learning time.
- 1 pair of GMD Slide Lock Pins in case you want to give pinning a try.
- 1 Snappi Fastener Triple Pack. Fastening is optional but you might prefer it.
The free 16 page GMD How-To Wash Diapers Booklet is also included.
Wondering about fitted diapers? Take a look at our award winning organic cotton Workhorse Fitted Diaper and perhaps add one or two - they are so easy for grandparents and other helpers to use!
If you just know that you want cotton touching your baby's bottom, this is all you need for about the first five months. Countries of origin found here.
You might add a wet bag and a diaper pail liner or hanging wet bag to your order if you want those additional accessories.
This kit is also available in the Classic White cotton version which is easier to prep.