Tiny Twins Bundle - Classic White
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This bundle is what you need to cloth diaper your tiny twins from premature birth to about 10 pounds with easy-to-prep white cotton.
This bundle is for those who know they want to use cotton cloth diapers on their twins right from the start.
Definition: The diaper is the absorbent part and the cover is the waterproof part that goes over the diaper.
This bundle includes 6 dozen prefolds, 10 diaper covers, 36 cloth wipes and some diaper fasteners:
- 3 dozen Preemie purple edge prefolds -2-6-2 ply layering - fits babies who are very tiny. You don't have to worry about these being too bulky on your tiny babies. Great later on as doublers!
- 3 dozen Newbie grey edge prefolds - 2-6-2 ply layering imeans that although the dimensions of this size are about the same as Newborn orange edge prefolds, these are less bulky on your growing but still small little twins. You can use two at once as baby begins to grow and wet more heavily- called double-diapering. Newbie are also nice as post-partum or period pads, too!
- 6 Thirsties Diaper Covers size Newborn/Preemie, two each of three lovely gender neutral prints/solid colors. This cover is tiny and so easy to use!
- 4 Cloth-eez Wraps size Zero - these are for the cord time and will fit until about 10 pounds or so. These are used over both sizes of prefolds in this bundle.
- 3 packs of 12 Cloth-eez Organic Muslin baby wipes - thin, soft and gentle (unbleached organic cotton needs a few more initial prep washes than your white cotton prefolds, but these are wonderful for the gentle detail work of diaper changes on tiny babies.)
- 2 pair of GMD Slide Lock Pins in case you want to give pinning a try.
- 1 Snappi Fastener Triple Pack. Fastening is optional but you might prefer it.
The free 16 page GMD How-To Wash Diapers Booklet is also included.
Three dozen of each size will give you enough diapers for your twins, but will not be too much. If you want to try other types of diapers like Workhorse Fitted, flats, all-in-one's or pockets, you can add them to this kit and still not have too many diapers. Four or 5 dozen diapers per size for twins is a generous but not excessive amount of diapers, so if you add or are given even as much as 2 dozen more of other types of diapers you will not have too many.
If babies came earlier than expected and you want cotton diapers that do not need many wash cycles before they are ready to use, these lovely tiny white cotton diapers are great. Even if you and babies are still in the hospital, these diapers can be ready to use even within a day of when the package is delivered (organic unbleached cotton takes much longer - at least 6 hot cycles). Anyone at home can easily get these prepped for you without your feeling like it is a complicated process to ask someone to do for you. Easy and fast and so nice!
If you just know that you want only cotton touching your twins' bottoms and want to start out simple, with a sufficient but not excessive amount of diapers and covers, this is a great bundle to have. Countries of origin found here.
You might add a wet bag and a diaper pail liner or hanging wet bag to your order if you want those additional accessories.
Prefold Size Chart