• Thirsties swim diaper is a beach or pool ready version of our reliable and popular Duo Wrap diaper cover
• Trim cut and soft mesh interior allows baby to swim in comfort and style
• Thirsties signature leg gussets help keep dirty messes contained
• Hip snaps help prevent wing droop • Waterproof outer shell with soft mesh interior – no absorbency to weight baby down
• Available in three sizes to fit most babies to 55 lbs
• Snap closures offer easy removal and adjustability for custom fit
• Cover meets the requirements of most public pools and can be used over a disposable swim diaper
• Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate • Inner: 100% Polyester
Made in USA.
Note from Karen: The important thing to know about all washable, reusable swim diapers is that they are designed to contain poop. They are not thick diapers and are not designed to do much at all about pee. They are just for soil containment. This has some light padding, but don't expect a full pee-flood to be contained fully in the car seat in a swim diaper. Use a diaper when a diaper is needed. A swim diaper is not the same thing as a diaper and it not the same thing as a diaper cover. The fit is different. Proper swim diapers fit snugly. They will not allow a big air bubble to form inside them and possibly tip baby's face down as the air rides up, which is scary. The snugger shape of the swim diaper means they don't fill up with a big puddle of heavy water when you lift baby out of the water, either. A swim diaper that fits properly shouldn't be very saggy but should fit reasonably snug to the body. We do not suggest using diaper covers as swim diapers. Choose a real swim diaper for swimming.
A quick picture to show the inside and the color. More pictures
Pairs nicely with Thirsties Wet Bags.
Top-notch products backed up by top-notch customer service and speedy delivery. I’m a devoted customer!
Very good product.
Thirsties excels with the design of their swim diapers! Mine have worked beautifully to retain solid waste while my kiddo is enjoying a pool lot the lake. They're easy to use and clean - worth the money!
Reliable and comfortable for the pool or beach. We get so much use out of our swim diapers!
Absolutely love it! My son is super chunky and they don’t leave a mark when I take them off which is what I was looking for. I will be purchasing more in different patterns!