• Thirsties swim diaper is a beach or pool ready version of our reliable and popular Duo Wrap diaper cover
• Trim cut and soft mesh interior allows baby to swim in comfort and style
• Thirsties signature leg gussets help keep dirty messes contained
• Hip snaps help prevent wing droop • Waterproof outer shell with soft mesh interior – no absorbency to weight baby down
• Available in three sizes to fit most babies to 55 lbs
• Snap closures offer easy removal and adjustability for custom fit
• Cover meets the requirements of most public pools and can be used over a disposable swim diaper
• Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate • Inner: 100% Polyester
Made in USA.
Note from Karen: The important thing to know about all washable, reusable swim diapers is that they are designed to contain poop. They are not thick diapers and are not designed to do much at all about pee. They are just for soil containment. This has some light padding, but don't expect a full pee-flood to be contained fully in the car seat in a swim diaper. Use a diaper when a diaper is needed. A swim diaper is not the same thing as a diaper and it not the same thing as a diaper cover. The fit is different. Proper swim diapers fit snugly. They will not allow a big air bubble to form inside them and possibly tip baby's face down as the air rides up, which is scary. The snugger shape of the swim diaper means they don't fill up with a big puddle of heavy water when you lift baby out of the water, either. A swim diaper that fits properly shouldn't be very saggy but should fit reasonably snug to the body. We do not suggest using diaper covers as swim diapers. Choose a real swim diaper for swimming.
A quick picture to show the inside and the color. More pictures
Pairs nicely with Thirsties Wet Bags.
Top-notch products backed up by top-notch customer service and speedy delivery. I’m a devoted customer!
Absolutely love it! My son is super chunky and they don’t leave a mark when I take them off which is what I was looking for. I will be purchasing more in different patterns!
These are wonderful swim diapers. We live in Florida and have a pool so we swim a lot! My 1yr old still occasionally has a messy diaper when we're swimming all day. These diapers have yet to fail us in keeping our pool clean when she does! Thank goodness! The only issue to note is that they work so well they tend to hold onto a little pool water as my daughter swims. When she has a potty, its very...interesting? ....difficult?....messy! To change. I'm prepared now, but buyer beware lol. Have a good thick towel under baby before you unsnap this swim diaper!
Thank you for your review! Just a note about swim diaper fit: always make sure swim diaper fits very snugly. It is not to be roomy at all, as it should not hold much pool water inside or fill with air. Swim diapers should be very snug in order to keep poo in, and air and water out for safety (of course baby will be wet, but shouldn't have a lot of water inside the diaper). Possibly size down in swim diaper if you think it will still fit. Thanks for your feedback!
This is my favorite swim diaper. I used this swim diaper on two different kids and it has worked the best out of all swim diapers I have used.
Swim [diapers] were fantastic