5 Reasons why cotton is best for cloth diapering
- Cotton is a natural fabric. It comes from a plant, not from petroleum
- Cotton absorbs very quickly - which means fewer leaks
- Cotton washes cleanly - easy to clean means fewer rashes
- Cotton can be organically grown for even more sustainability
- Cotton does not shed microplastics
Bonus: Reason #6
Cotton cloth diapers save you time. Spend more time focusing on baby and less time online trying to figure out how to get stink-holding synthetic fabrics clean with an overly-complicated wash routine.