Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Mama Koala and Cloth-eez Insert Set
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
1 set includes: THREE Mama Koala 2.0 AWJ Pocket Diapers plus 12 Cloth-eez Inserts. That gives you 6 extra inserts since you usually use 2 inserts in a pocket diaper.
Size: with small inserts birth to 15 pounds
with medium inserts 16 to 25 pounds
Promotion discounted price equates to 6 inserts for FREE! Real 100% cotton inserts. Inserts are 100% cotton - no microfiber, no bamboo rayon, no polyester charcoal. These are the good fast-absorbing, easy-to-wash quality cotton inserts. Good inserts make the difference.
Small inserts fit on first or second rise setting
Medium inserts fit on second or full unsnapped rise setting
Mama Koala 2.0 cloth diapers are designed to fit babies of all shapes and sizes, with 3x4 rise snaps and cross-over multiple waist snaps adjusting to fit 8-40 lbs. Has a tummy panel and hip snaps. That is one size that fits from birth to potty training. Waterproof and breathable TPU outer, improved design of tummy panel for stomach sleepers to reduce leaks & accidents, super soft and stay-dry athletic wicking jersey inner somewhat protects baby from moisture.
-Waterproof polyester with TPU Outer (TPU means thermoplastic urethane, same kind of waterproof material as all other diaper covers, pocket diapers, all-in-ones, etc. TPU is often called PUL, but technically TPU is the correct name but both mean the same thing)
- Stay-Dry AWJ Lining - (Athletic Wicking Jersey = AWJ) wicks away moisture & keeps baby dry, made of polyester.
- Tummy Panel - helps keep those top leaks down to a minimum.
- Large Back Pocket Opening - where you can put in the absorbent insert
- Gentle Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Crossover Snap Closures - for newborn fit which also works as a wrap and use the crossover snap feature for soiled diapers when out and about.
- Hip Snaps - prevent wing droop
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-40 lbs.) with 3x4 rise snaps to customize for the perfect fit
- Wash and dry your diaper once in warm water (up to 40°C/104°F) with detergent prior to first use. Hang or tumble dry on low.
- Snap diaper rise to proper size setting.
- Select the proper insert (absorbency - sold separately) and put it in through the pocket opening, placing it inside the diaper. For overnight use, you may add extra absorbency into the pocket to increase absorbency.
- Fasten diaper on baby. Look to make sure there are no gaps around the baby's legs.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.
Made in China
Store your dirty diapers in a dry diaper pail, hamper or hanging wet bag. Do not store in a "wet pail" (i.e.. soaking in a bucket)
Do not soak your diapers in water, detergents, or additives. Soaking can damage the TPU (the waterproofing layer) and elastic of your diapers.
Notes from Karen: Does this or any "one-size" really fit a newborn? Well, it can be done, but I really suggest newborn items for newborns, or at least the first size of a two-sized item, because everything that can fit a toddler is just "too much" for even a big brand new baby. All that extra snap down rise and fiddling to get the legs snug is possible, but not necessarily optimal. I find that one-size items really don't do the job well until baby is about 13 pounds or so. Opinions will vary, but if you are new to cloth diapers, having a one-size item as your first experience can be a bit much and sometimes can be discouraging. But babies grow quickly and one-size items will fit before you know it, so they can be a good purchase - but have reasonable expectations.
PRODUCT PAGE BANNER PLACEHOLDER (not displayed on live shop) - EDIT/CONFIGURE IN DISCOUNT NINJA