GroVia Buttah Newborn All-in-One
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The GroVia Buttah Newborn All-in-One Diaper is a great solution when you need a simple to use diaper. The outside of the diaper has laminated polyester velour, which is soft. The inside has an hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton and a quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece for a stay-dry effect.
Fits babies about 5-12 lbs.
This diaper is the Buttah Newborn All-In-One. It is the same as the regular Newborn All-In-One are the same except the Buttah version has the soft Buttah fabric on the outside. The regular version Grovia Newborn All-In-One has regular polyester diaper cover outer fabric.
The inside construction and absorbency is exactly the same as GroVia's standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with proprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
Newborn all in one cloth diapers were designed to specifically meet the needs of newborn babies. It feels so soft and snuggly on a new baby.
- Fits 5 - 12 pounds
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Encased leg elastic
- Buttery-soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No cover needed
(This is an important step...don't skip it!!)
• Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use(they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm or hot (not sanitize) with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners or water repellant diaper creams
Made fairly & conscientiously in China.